With job seekers, one size doesn’t fit all. Since we recruit for a wide spectrum of positions, we deal with candidates of different capabilities and competencies. Some of them might need a little help with the process, some others a bit of counseling.At Abu Travel Service, we understand And offer all the assistance necessary so that their dreams come true. See below for the complete list of services we offer the candidates.
COST & MODE OF PAYMENT
Our office service fees are as prescribed by Ministry of Overseas Indian affairs not exceeding more than INR 20,000/-. The mode of payment is in kind of demand draft payable to “Abu Travel Service” which is inclusive of Visa fee payable to consulate, Emigration fee, Mofa Fee, Insurance etc. A payment receipt issued is to be collected and retained by the candidate. Our agency will not be responsible for any claim of cash payment made outside our office to any person.
Individual submission is not entertained by consulate
- Certificates matching the visa category for attestation
- Certificates to be attested by HRD and Ministry of External Affairs, Cultural Attache , Saudi Embassy,New Delhi
- For senior categories like Engrs/ Accountant/ System analyzer/ComputerProgrammer and all Medical Staff requires Saudi Embassy attestation is required. For getting Cultural Attache’s attestation ,Original offer letter duly attested by Chamber of Commerce and MOFA is mandatory.
- Passport ( Minimum Validity 6. months at the time of departure).
- Medical report along with GAMCA slip from a GAMCA ( GCC approved medical centers association)
- 2 alternative pages required for endorsing the visa.
- Driving License is required for Light Driver,Heavy duty Drivers and Equipment Operator
- If any body comes on Final Exit Visa he should have the original printout of the same collected from the Airport.